11.04.2008

Mmmmhmmm...Smells Like Election Day

Although I've expressed my apathy towards politics as of late, I still find election day extremely exhilirating. There's a fervor in the air, CAN YOU FEEL IT?

haha. This will be the first time in voting career that I am not voting for president. I actually feel comfortable/happy with both candidates. You may find that crazy...so since you are passionate about it, I'll leave it up to you to decide. Deal? I will, however, be voting on Propositions and such. MAN, I've never seen this much protesting before! But protesting makes me happy--it shows that people care. No matter what side you are for, support it!

Like everyone else, I hope this country can be fixed. Maybe it's time for this great power to fall soon? They all do. Maybe it's in the stars for us to reign longer. We shall see.

GO FORTH AND VOTE!

(side note: I am also SOOOOO HAPPY it's raining today! Yaaaaay!)

2 comments:

  1. No one has the right to make you vote for whoever or whatever. You are voting though and any time you vote you are doing the right thing!

    It is exciting! Ashley and I lined up right when the polls opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just the opposite. voted for president, skipped the amendments. too easily confused i guess. besides i was thrown off by the hour plus wait for 3 minutes in the booth.

    ReplyDelete