5.11.2009

Space, the Final Frontier...

STAR TREK WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Maybe I am biased, since I used to watch Star Trek with my dad as a kid, but seriously it was AWESOME! I usually don't comment on graphics in a movie, but these graphics were outstanding.

And Spock is a baller, nuff' said.

Oh, I am nerd and proud of it!

New things happening in my life:
  • I'm finally moving out. Oh man...it's been almost a year since I moved back in with the parents. Time to say goodbye again! July 1st I'm moving into a house with some good friends of mine. It's a nice house, and the rent is decent.
  • I had an interview this morning for a summer camp job. I believe it went well. It'll be a good break at the beach (yep, literally on the beach). And I'll be working with more kiddies.
  • I'm taking the CBEST in June. Thus my work towards becoming a credentialed teacher beginnith. I've heard horror stories about this process. We shall see if this is the path I want to take for sure. For now it's a go!
Life is...a set of taking chances, and figuring out which way to take. A guess and check process, if you will. It is sometimes annoying, sometimes exciting.

4 comments:

  1. I took my CBEST before I got to the CSU system, and passed, so you shouldn't have any problems passing it at all. Bless you and your teaching future, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving out! Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving out! I haven't talked to you in a while! you lucky girl! I want outta hear but I have to wait another year!! UGH! Half way done...

    CBEST you will pass with flying colors girl! The english etc was easy. I just had to brush up on the math parts cause i hardly use geometry and stuff anymore!!

    Yay! you can it do!

    ReplyDelete