4.21.2011

Favorite Thing Thursday: Gettin' a Job

It only seemed appropriate to post my news on a Favorite Thing Thursday.

I got a new job!

This comes at a great time seeing as I have a little debt from Turkey (from the over-priced plane ticket back, to be exact).

I don't want to post too much about where I'm working, as we all know that many have gotten in trouble by posting too much info about work on their blogs. But what you can know is that I'm going to be an Admissions Advisor for a university that specializes in online education. This is a great opportunity for me because I've been interested in the advising role, and possibly getting a Masters in Educational Counseling.

So, here's to not being a broke-ass dead beat and for having a job, yo.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! I truthfully admire anyone who can get a job not teaching English, which seems to be my kicking and screaming lot in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, this is great news! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's neat. So more working with kids, eh?

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, thought I would try something new for awhile. I love working with kiddies, but it's easy to get burnt out on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Exciting! This is awesome, awesome news, lady. Congratulations.

    A Foreign Land

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS ASHLEY!!! I'm really excited for you. Now move out so I can go visit you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok ENRIQUE...start your own blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! :D so happy for you!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cooooool! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yayyyyy soooo happy for you! it sounds like a job i would love too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!! I wanna hear more about this next time I see ya.

    ReplyDelete