10.07.2006

Castles Made of Sand

It's that time of the afternoon, where I'm just sitting here thinking about everything...about the week ahead and how it might kill me. I let stress get to me much too often. Going from school to work to sorority to school to work to school.........it gets tiring and I get spread thin.

I'm just freakin' out a little cause I have a ga-zillion projects/midterms happening this week.

I enjoy being melo-dramatic sometimes. And when I'm in this mood, that's when I break out the Jimi Hendrix. It's not that often that I resort to Jimi, but sometimes fascinating guitar riffs paired with lyrics about pain and drugs can be amazing.

"So castles made of sand, fall into the sea...eventually..."

Too bad my foundation is strong. Don't mind me. I'm just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment