2.20.2008

Do you ever just...

...have one of those days? I feel like nothing really went right today. Hence, I played a lot of emo-ish music.

But I won't wallow in sorrow, but I will go watch some Office Space to give this lumpy bumpy hump-day a little pick me up.

On the bright side (I forgot to mention earlier), remember I briefly mentioned the cute guy at my work that was flirting with me? And is name is Sean, and he has green eyes? Remember? Yeah, well my birthday is coming up soon (and so is my roomate's) and we are going to have a joint birthday party at bar called Typhoon Saloon. On a whim I invited Cute Sean.

I didn't think he would actually come.
But go figure...he said he'd actually come.
I'll let you know, after it happens, if he actually comes. (next friday, that is)

Listening to Ella Fitzgerald version of "Someone to Watch Over Me." Gorgeous.

6 comments:

  1. 'the thing is, bob, its not that i'm lazy, its that i just don't care.' ... i love that movie! definitely in my top 10. and ella ... sweet.

    happy birthday in advance. thing about birthdays is they are uplifting by nature. good things tend to happen. maybe the fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate usually cheers me up when I'm having a bit of a down day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good old-fashioned "inviting cute people to my birthday and their saying yes."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately..."

    "I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob."

    I hope today is going better for you (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact that Office Space is your favorite movie pleases me beyond words. :)

    I have 2 #1 favorites of all-time, Office Space and Dumb and Dumber. I could watch them everyday and never get sick of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. also, even when u have a bad day, just remember one thing ... DON'T set the building on fire!

    ReplyDelete