7.23.2006

Hot in Herrrrrrre

I'm gonna go see Sweater Guy today. Well, if he's there, that is...he doesn't have a phone, so it's not like I can actually contact him.

But I haven't seen him in two weeks. And I miss him a little. But I'm not upset over it or anything. It's like I'm going to go see an old friend...except he's more like a recent friend. ha.

Did you know? It reached 103 degrees in San Diego yesterday. That's sacreligious! Cause perfect weather is totally San Diego's religion.

I think I may have to go to the beach today. I don't really have a choice. The ocean shall be my lover today. And what a gorgeous lover it is.

7 comments:

  1. Will Sweater Guy still wear a sweater in this heat? Hmmm.... I envy you for the Ocean right now. *sigh* No Ocean in sight here. Even the Baltic Sea is a six-hour-drive away .
    I love your new profile pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I'm pretty sure he's not wearing a sweater...

    and I just saw him. He's fabulous still. And what a good plan waiting and just getting to know him.

    Oh, beautiful mexican boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take him to the beach with you! (think: suntan lotion rub-down)

    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't sweater boy be tank-top boy... just until the heat decreases?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to comment on all Sweater Boy entries..how did it go? Is he still Ashley's Meow? (The cat's meow...oh, well).

    It was 113 here in Sacramento...I can't go outside without getting sweaty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh anthony, I've always been confused by him...but it doesn't stress me out anymore.

    We still flirt with each other, and that's enough for now, cause he's working at a camp for most of the week anyway.

    But when school starts, that's when I'll see him more...and then we'll see. Building a solid friendship with him has become most important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if he's a good friend, that's most important. Hopefully, he'll be a best friend...with benefits (Holla!)

    ReplyDelete