...onto a song from my childhood. Well, it's not so much from my childhood, than from my teen years. I just had to find a way to slip my favorite boy band into this countdown. I don't care how many years it's been (over 12), a girl just does not forget her first love...
|They look so very, very gay...don't they? Source|
This is for...
- All the times I bought J14 Magazine to get a glimpse of you.
- The days I religiously watched TRL to make sure BSB would not beat you to the # 1 position.
- The countless hours I spent perfecting concert t-shirts in hopes you would see it (as I sat in the back row).
- The arguments I would get in with classmates defending your honor (they just didn't understand).
- The 1,620 (I don't know how many) times I watched the No Strings Attached concert VHS after I got home from school.
- The hundreds of times I replayed "I Thought She Knew," because I thought it was your most beautiful song...*sigh*
- The times I had to tape (not DVR) the Rosie O' Donnell show so I could catch you on it.
- The times I despised Britney Spears because she was dating JT (how dare she!).
- All the times you made my little white-washed, upper middle class, pointless 14-year-old life so worth it. During a time when life sort of sucked (awkward years), you gave me something to dream about...
I'll love you forever,
On to the video:
No other boy band compared...that's right...I SAID IT!
The Challenge so far:
day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song that you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 11 - a song from your favorite band
day 12 - a song from a band you hate
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
day 14 - a song that nobody would expect you to love
day 15 - a song that describes you
day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you're angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you're happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you're sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral