11.05.2005

Secrets and Sappiness all rolled into one post!

YAY. We had initiation today and it all went smoothly. Our new girls are so cute!! And they got to learn our secret handshake and password. I kid you not. We really do have one. Yeah, we know we're bad ass.

However, one bad thing happened today...my car decided not to start. I put the key in the ignition and it answered back "F no, I'm not starting!!! You take me for granted!!" But all I had to do was whack the starter and that problem-o was fixed. Stupid cars.

Overall, today was good...and I feel relieved because I had SO MUCH to memorize for initiation, and I got most of it down.

Now I get to hang out with my cool friend Jaclyn who's in town. Eh, we'll get a cup of coffee and see a movie or something to that effect. I just enjoy sitting and talking with her about life...and I haven't seen her in forever. You gotta be good to the friends that you've got, you know the true friends, and really sink in those moments with them. Good friends and good family are what get me through the stressful, bad times. I love them.

Ok, Ok, Ok...I'll stop with my sappiness. Give me a break, I'm a girl.

3 comments:

  1. ha. sort of. It's more of my dad teaching me what to do. I know how to do the easy things: change oil, change tires, chnage brakes...you know.

    I told my friend Jaclyn about "whacking" the starter and she started laughing at me hysterically like I was crazy. She had never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new car.

    True friends, huh? Good to have those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a secret handshake too! Too bad only I know it...oh, and my password is beyatch-o-o-o-rolio.

    ReplyDelete