5.09.2006

I love fruit snacks. and good shirt sayings.

Mmmmm. I'm eating fruit snacks right now, they are so delightfully good! I used to loooove fruit roll-ups when I was a wee little girl, so I love eating fruity-snacky-type things now cause they remind me of a simpler time.

I'm not too stressed out right now. And I won't be this week. And that's cause ALL of my finals are conveniently next week...so I will be conveniently stressed out then. Cause why would I study this week when I can study everything next week, right? Sounds like a plan to me.

The other day I saw a shirt that made me laugh for a good minute. It said "Procrastinators of the world unite, tomorrow!"

hahaha. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. I used to be addicted to fruit rollups, too. Now I try to eat real dried fruits (apricots, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember those old-school fruit roll-ups, without the preservatives, and those thick fruit bars? And what about Fruit Sharks? Damn, I miss those days...

    ...I stick to dried fruit, too; not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley after next week, we need to hang out...

    ReplyDelete