1.05.2006

Bonified Slacker

Like a major, major, major slacker (you hear that Thomas?), I woke up at 11:40 am. That's pretty laughable. At first, I couldn't see the clock (cause I wear contacts) and thought to myself "oh, it's probably 10:00 or something." Yeah, or something.

What's good is, I'm starting to get a little bored with this slacker routine. Which is a good sign, cause that means I'm getting ready to go back to school. At first I revelled in my laziness, loving the fact that I had nothing to do but lay around.

But there is a point where that gets very uninteresting, because humans are made for more than just doing nothing.

In the end, I like to feel accomplished in something.

I'm not completely over break yet--I still love this laziness thing. But school is once again looking more appealing. And that's great considering last semester.



Editor's Note: In case you might be wondering--I changed the layout around just a tiny tiny bit. If you thought you were going absolutely insane, you're only going partially insane...alright? That goes for you most of all, hatleyman.

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I thought the alcohol kicked in a little early. Or was it the drungs? Wait....I don't do drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...the colors...

    I love you. You love me. We're a happy family - with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too.

    Go Barney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't insult the color purple (haha, movie title), hatleyman!!!

    Do NOT direspect the most beautiful color in the whole world.

    Can you tell that it's my favorite?

    And dear, you proabably shouldn't take shots in the morning--that sounds unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No that's from last night...call it the morning buzz hangover.

    ReplyDelete