1.23.2006

Who would you want as a friend?

You know why politicians PISS me off so much?
  • They lie. Those fools lie as much as Pinocchio. And they're still not real boys (or real girls).
  • They put a freakin' "spin" on everything.
  • They only really care about themselves. WHEN are you actually gonna do something for America and stop worrying about your damn reputation?

You know why I like and respect journalists?

  • They tell it like it is, plain and smile. None of this spin crap.
  • They bring attention to the problems in America that politicians always try to cover.
  • They simply KICK ASS.

I just had to say this. Not like you guys don't know it already.

I brought this up because I had to watch a video on the campaign trails of two candidates...and it made my skin crawl.

I could probably count on my hand the number of politicians that have REALLY helped America.

But the number of journalists that have worked to keep the country strong and free (for not much pay)? Too many too count.

1 comment: