3.23.2005

I Want to be Doing NOTHING!

So it's raining outside, just before our spring break, and we really can't have that. I want my spring break to be full of sunshine and time at the beach. While the ocean looks cool when it rains, I'd much rather have the sun out creating those glimmers in the water when it reflects light.

Maybe I should invest in books that teach you how to do a "sun dance." Maybe I'll just rely on that song we learned as a kid, "Rain, rain, go away, come again another day..."

Anyway, whether or not it rains, I am entirely ready for a break. Too much work all at once gets to me after awhile without some sort of resting period. I am so incredibly happy that by next Monday at this time I may just be sitting in my house, watching a movie, drinking some hot chocolate and just doing nothing. "Doing Nothing" is the most precious waste of time I've ever heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment