9.02.2005

I think I can, I think I can...

I'm listening to one of the most dramatic, sappy songs ever: Against All Odds. But Phil Collins is my man. And I like this song. No, I won't apologize.

My Humanities class is the shiz-nit (white girl alert!). I am SO excited for it. Geology, Humanities and Journalism are my home dogs right now. Hecks yeah!

Communications and Italian, however, right now I am not fond of you. And it's not the subject. It's the teachers. It truly is "Tainted Love." Which is the song I have now switched to. Cause normally I love these subjects, but damn you professors!

Jesus Christ, Communications 300 is boring. To the point I want to shoot myself. And Italian has been way too time-consuming.

Maybe this will change. Hopefully it will change. I think I will do well this semester. Ashley has a 3.2 and would like to raise her grades. I CAN do better.

2 comments:

  1. beth, hey! Are you back in Indiana? And I'm guessing "credit hours" are units....right? haha.

    Too bad I missed you over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cool, matt. I'm probably giving the wrong idea by complaining about it. Even with a bad professor, I still love the language.

    ReplyDelete