9.26.2005

I Want to Take a Trip to Napland

Ever have those days where you're just tired? I'm having one of those days. I worked all weekend--basically no fun to be had for me. And now I'm back starting classes on this Monday morning.

I've been awfully reliant on coffee. I even believe my coffee addiction is rubbing of on my roomates. Mwahahaha! All part of my master plan for caffiene-addicted zombies to take over the world!!! Oops, did I blurt that out?

See? I am tired. I am getting ridiculousy delirious. Everything is funny to me right now. I can definitely see how tiredness is a lot like drukeness. Which is why you shouldn't drive when you're either of those.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, sleep...sweet sleep. Where for art thou? Maybe I can fit in a nap after my 9:00 am class. But I have too much on my mind. And I was never good at naps in the first place--I rarely take them.

I'll just continue to drink my artificial energy until that energy boost wears thin. Then I'll just pass out. Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment