9.27.2005

Will this day just end...PLEASE?!

Today has not really been a good day. I had to wake up before I wanted to, I've been way too tired all day, and I just got a bad grade on a paper that was handed back to me. Well, it wasn't so much a bad grade as a "I-could-do-better" grade. That just frustrates me.

Maybe I should just cut off my right arm to solidify the fact that my day sucks. Then at least I'd have an excuse to not take notes during class.

alifjsoaifjpodsifjawoirj pawojrdiosajrsjaoisjfroisfj....that made me feel better. Just getting my aggressions out virtual style.

I think that I'm going to go lay down right now and NOT do any homeowrk. I'm just gonna go watch Pirates of the Caribbean and daydream a bit about Orlando Bloom.

Oh! That's right. There was one good thing that happened today. I talked to that cute, witty guy in class today (very briefly, but better than nothing). And he studied abroad in Italy before and speaks it fluently. I was like, "cool! I speak italian, too. But not as well as you, obviously." So yeah. But that was all of like 2 minutes. But it's cool anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment